Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 11

Today was my second day of work all by myself, the second day of labor day weekend. Yet another 8 hour shift.. fun... It was pretty much the same as yesterday, except I didn't open and had a later shift. I made friends with a lot of my coworkers. They all seem to really like me! Theres Megan, Mari, De' Shane, Teyshauna, Jill, and Esmerelda. I found out that they scheduled me to work the night of prom, and when I tried to switch they told me that the best they could do was give me an earlier shift. So next weekend on saturday I have to work before prom and get ready afterwards which is going to be hard. Today I did have a chance to work on my people skills. I had to make a guy leave a ride because he was so overweight he wouldn't fit. Then I had to ask a lady if she was pregnant and tell her she couldn't ride. I actually had to kick a lot of people off of the rides today which was pretty hard. A lot of the parents don't take me seriously because I look so young to them. Everything turned out fine though, sometimes you just have to learn deal with difficult people.

No comments:

Post a Comment