Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 10

Today I had my very first day of work all by myself. It was pretty nerve racking at first, but then I got over it. Since it was labor day weekend it was a lot harder than normal, but it at least gave me a taste of what summer will be like. I had to work an 8 hour shift, as well as operate the rides by myself. I made friends with one of my bosses, her name is Megan and she's not that much older than I am. I got to work at 7:30 am and had to help set up and test the rides before SeaWorld opened. Once it opened, I operated the hardest ride, Abby's, by myself. I feel myself growing more mature as I work there alone. Its hard having to talk to adults, especially when they get angry at you. After working Abby's I worked the other two rides until I had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment