Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Calender

I am splitting my externship into two parts. One half of it will be located at home where all my art equipment is, and I will be creating art and building a website to sell it online. The second half of my project will be working at my job at SeaWorld and learning how to be in the working environment since it is my first job. 

May 13-17: Work on project 1
May 17: Email pictures of project to my mentor to get critiqued
May 20-24:Work on project 2
May 24: Email pictures of project to my mentor to get critiqued
May 27-31: Work on project 3
May 31: Email pictures of project to my mentor to get critiqued
May 3-4: Work on smaller projects

I am unable to put down the times and dates I will be at SeaWorld right now because I have not yet received my schedule for that time. I will be working on my art every day though, regardless if I am working at SeaWorld that day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment